Fishy Fun by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the fish and sentiment on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne VersaFine Clair Ink.
2. Color the fish in using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the fish.
4. Create the card base out of pale blue cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Cut strips in various widths to 5 1/4" wide.
6. Tear one horizontal side of each strip.
7. Attach the strips to the card base with EZ Runner.
8. Glue fish on to the background with EZ Runner or On Point Glue.
9. Attach the googly eyes with On Point Glue.
10. Cut out the sentiment and color in with either Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, or a Zig Marker.
11. Adhere the sentiment.
12. Apply Jewel Dots in Sea Breeze to the background to look like bubbles.
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1312: Fishy Fun
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Madras Blue, Winter Lake, Deep Indigo, Seafoam, Tropical Splash
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Markers: Octopus: 080, 083, 803. Jelly Fish: 045, 200, 302, 803. Puffer Fish: 021, 047, 053, 222. Seahorse: 230, 220. Starfish: 064, 067. Grass: 048, 049, 400.
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Nuvo: Jewel Drops in Sea Breeze
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass (optional)
Pale Blue Cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project