Flamingo Santa by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Flamingo Santa with black ink on Mixed Media White Paper and color with colored pencils.
- Sponge the bottom of the panel with blue ink and layer onto a larger black panel.
- Layer green decorative paper on a larger white then black panel, glue to a red card and pop up the Flamingo Santa with foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment from the Cardinal Christmas Cling Set, on white paper with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Layer onto red paper and randomly add lime green Nuvo Crystal Drops. Pop up on card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Flamingo Santa Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Cardinal Christmas Cling Set 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
3D Foam Square from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Colored Pencils
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Paper- Red Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Decorative Paper,
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project