Flutters and Flowers card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8-1/2" x 11" pink cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card.
- Cut pink gingham paper to 4" x 5-1/4".
- Cut a piece of lavender cardstock to 3-7/8" x 5".
- Using a stamping platform, arrange the focal image and the sentiment as desired. Secure white cardstock using the magnets, ink the stamps, and stamp. Repeat if necessary to create a good impression.
- Color the image with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel to 3-3/4" x 4-3/4".
- Assemble the card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: RV52, RV55 B23, B34, FB2, YG01, YG03, YG11, YG61, YG63, BV02, BV13, C0, C1, YR81, Y000, Y00
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Paper
Pink and Lavender Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Gingham-Linen-Rainbow Petite Print 6x6 pad by Doodlebug Design Inc.™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project