Fuchsia WindowRama by Fran Seiford
- Die cut two panels (a blue and a green) with large die in WindowRama Die Set. Die cut circle in center of green panel to create window for front.
- Fold along inner most scores of the two panels. (The front panel sides fold back. The back panel sides fold forward.)
- Using cloud edger, trim off top of 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" white panel. Adhere to inside of back panel.
- Place front window panel over back with the sides of the front panel covering the back sides. Use adhesive to secure sides, and fold side to side as glue dries.
- Stamp fuchsias on white cardstock with pink ink.
- Stamp leaves on green pattern paper with green ink.
- Color as desire and die cut.
- Punch a tiny hole through base of fuchsias and thread green string through hole. Adhere fuchsia strings to top of circle so they hang. (Note: leaves will cover string.)
- Adhere leaves with foam adhesive to front.
- Stamp sentiment on oval white panel. Shade edges with blue ink.
- Adhere to front.
Green and blue cardstock
Die cutting machine
Pink and green ink
3D foam squares
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step
instructions and supplies used by clicking below.
Submit A Project