House-Mouse Designs Cotton Ball Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of pale pink cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card.
- Cut a piece of lavender cardstock to 4" x 5.25" and set aside.
- Cut a piece of pale pink cardstock to 4" x 5.25" and temporarily adhere to a piece of scrap paper.
- Tape the stencil in place over the pale pink cardstock, then brush Distress inks over the stencil diagonally, blending the inks between colors.
- Lift up the stencil and the pink cardstock.
- Trim the pink cardstock to 3.75" x 5" and sponge the edges with the inks used.
- Stamp the mouse onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers. Die-cut using one of the dies from the Fitted Frames A Cutting Dies Set.
- Cut a piece of lavender cardstock to .5" x 4".
- Adhere pom-pom trim to the strip of lavender cardstock.
- Adhere the die-cut image panel onto the stenciled background cardstock, then mat with the lavender cardstock
- Adhere the pom-pom trim bedecked lavender cardstock to the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Mouse Skin: BV0000, E50, E51, E93, R20
Mouse Fur: T1, T3, T5
Pink and Lavender Cardstock
Tim Holtz® Blueprint Sketch, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Tim Holtz® Crinkle Ribbon idea-ology® by Advantus
Pop-Pom Trim: Source Unknown
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project