House-Mouse Designs® Daisy Float Hello by Kristine Reynolds
- Adhere patterned paper to bright pink card.
- Stamp sentiment on a teal strip with VersaMark ink and emboss with white EP.
- Adhere strip to card.
- Stamp image on a white circle panel with black ink and color with Copic markers.
- Adhere image panel to card.
- Adhere die cut waves to card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Sweet Girl Patterned Paper by Echo Park
Copic® Markers (E31, E33, E35, BG10, BG11, E21, E23, E25, R81, R83, R85, YG63, YG67, BG0000, BG000, Y08, Y11)
Circle Die by Spellbinders
Big Splash Border Die by Memory Box
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project