House-Mouse Designs® Fishy Kiss by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Fishy Kiss on white paper with black ink, color with pencils and shade around the mouse with blue chalk using a flat brush to apply.
- Mask everything except for the fish bowl and smoosh a VersaMark pad on the fish bowl. Remove the mask, sprinkle on Chunky Clear Deep Impressions Embossing Enamel and start heating from underneath so the chunks don't blow off. Once it starts melting heat from the top.
- Sponge the bottom of the panel with brown chalk and layer onto Sweep Potato paper and glue to a Sky card.
- Using the Fitted Frames Dies, die cut a white and Sky panel. Stamp the white panel with sentiment using black ink. Layer onto Sky panel.
- Color three small self adhesive pearls with a Spectrum Noir marker OR2 to color them orange and apply above the sentiment. Pop up on card.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sweet Potato, Sky)
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (OR2)
SelfAdhesive Pearls by Recollections®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project