Laurel Burch™ Playful Pups by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Playful Pups on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
- Color the image with the Zig Markers listed.
- Fussy cut the image.
- Create a mat around the stamped images with Black Velvet cardstocks, cutting the cardstock using the image as a guide and adhere together.
- Create the card base out of Caribbean Sea cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
- Create Background layer from BoBunny Vintage Dot Patterned Paper.
- Glue the dogs to the card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Playful Pups Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Caribbean Sea, Black Velvet
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 020, 021, 023, 031, 032, 033, 036, 037, 041, 042, 044, 048, 050, 052, 053, 080, 082
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project