Laurel Burch Feline Best by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Clair ink.
2. Color the image using the Zig Marker colors listed.
3. Tear around the colored image.
4. Create the card base out of lavender cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Create a mat of bright pink cardstock, cut to 5" x 3 3/4."
6. Tear a piece of Poolside cardstock to fit loosely around the stamped image.
7. Stamp the sentiment in Nocturne Ink.
8. Tear out the sentiment.
9. Glue all layers using EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Poolside
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 025, 027, 036, 042, 050, 052, 080, 302, 803
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Lavender and Bright Pink Cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project