Leafy Imprint by Alison Heikkila
1. Leave all of the stamps attached to the acetate backing.
2. Ink the stamps (while on the backing) with the ink colors listed. Tap each color randomly over the surface of the stamps to get various colors on each stamp.
3. Apply the stamps to a piece of Mixed Media White Paper.
4. Trim the stamped paper to 4" x 5 1/4."
5. Fill in any gaps you may have around the edges with a couple of the leaves.
6. Create the card base with Grasshopper cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
7. Cut a strip of Chocolate cardstock to 1/2" x 5 1/4."
8. Using VersaMark Ink, apply the sentiment to the strip.
9. Sprinkle with Ivory Embossing Powder and heat set.
10. Adhere all layers to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Grasshopper
Bazzill: Chocolate Cardstock
Imagine: Memento Ink in Pear Tart, Cottage Ivy. VersaFine Ink in Spanish Moss. Kaleidacolor Inks in Fresh Greens. VersaMark Ink
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Ranger: Liquid Pearls in Platinum
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project