Lighthouse Christmas by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Deep Indigo cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Lighthouse Christmas on 3-3/8” x 4-3/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired. This image was colored by Janelle Stollfus using Copic Markers.
- Glue to 3-5/8” x 5” Firecracker cardstock.
- Glue to card front.
- Wrap twine around top of card front twice, tie in knot on right side.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Lighthouse Christmas Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Deep Indigo and Firecracker Cardstock by My Colors®
Red and White Baker's Twine by Creative Impressions®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Copic® Markers (0, B95, B14, B60, B63, B93, B95, BG75, BG78, BV08, BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29, E30, E31, E34, E41, E43, E70, E71, E74, E77, E81, FV2, G20, G24, G28, R12, R14, R27, R56, R89, W7, Y11, YG21, YG61, YG631, YG97,W7, Y11)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project