Pinecone Decoration by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Goldenrod cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Stamp the Pinecone Decoration on a 3" x 4 1/2" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic markers.
- Stamp Merry Christmas from the Snowman Wishes set on a 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of white.
- Adhere the Pinecone Decorations to a 3 1/8" x 4 5/8" piece of Goldenrod, adhere the sentiment to a 5/8" x 2 5/8" piece of Goldenrod.
- Cut a 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" piece of the Wild Berry, edge with R89, adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the Pinecone Decoration layer toward the lower right part of the card.
- Use foam tape to add the sentiment.
- Place a Dot Sparkler at the top of the cord on the Pinecone Decoration.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Snowman Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Pinecone Decoration Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- AC672HSG Holo Gold Dot Sparklers
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Goldenrod)
- Wild Berry Vintage Patterned Paper by BoBunny
- Copic® Markers (E35, E42, E44, E47, E49, R01, R24, R27, R29, R39, R59, R89, R81, Y15, YR24, YG63, YG67, G99)
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project