Poinsettia Greetings Spinner Card by Fran Seiford
See the Tips And Techniques page on Spinner Cards for a cutting/scoring template
1. Fold 4-1/4” x 11” Desert Storm cardstock in half to form the card base with the fold on the left.
2. On 4-1/4” X 11” panel of Desert Storm score at 5-1/2”, then score 3-3/8” in from each end. Die cut a circle from the center panel.
3. On the outer and interior card panels, stamp Holiday Ephemera image in black ink and color as desired.
4. Stamp two flowers from Poinsettia Greetings on panels of Red Pepper cardstock.
5. Place 1 poinsettia on another panel of Red Pepper cardstock and fussy cut out both pieces together. Cut away all pine needles
6. Stamp Poinsettia Greetings on Mirror Stamping plate attached to acrylic handle, align and stamp it on second cutout.
7. Color all poinsettias as desired.
8. Turn interior card panel over to work from the back side.
9. Use 6” of cord, dental floss, or string down the center. Position one poinsettia upside down under center of string.
10. Use glue dots to secure string, tightly stretched, from top to bottom across the circle and the center of the poinsettia.
11. Place second poinsettia over first, aligning edges, and secure with Glue Dots or ZipDry
12. At top and bottom of string, loop it around in the glue dot and press firmly to secure. Cover with a small strip of folded paper.
13. Glue card panels together at side sections. Fold flat for mailing.
Also uses these supplies:
Desert Storm and Red Pepper Cardstocks by Neenah
Sturdy Cord or Thread
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project