Rolling Hills by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Rolling Hills with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim and adhere to 4 x 5-1/4 inch Banana Pepper cardstock.
- Adhere to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch Grasshopper color card base.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Rolling Hills Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Banana Pepper, Grasshopper)
- Sketch Markers by Copic® (0, B00, B000, E37, B01, BV13, BV20, C2, C5, E30, E31, E35, E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, G12, G14, G24, G28, G40, G82, G85, G94, N2, N4, R56, R59, R83, RV10, RV14, RV21, Y11, Y18, YG21, YG23, YG25, YG61, YG63, YG67, YG91, YG93, YG95)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project