Rose Friend Script Sayings by Lea Fritts
- Stamp flower and leaves on watercolor paper with VersaMark ink.
- Sprinkle on gold embossing powder, tap off excess, and heat.
- Watercolor flower and leaves and set aside to dry.
- Add Gelatos to Mixed Mesh stamp, spray with water and stamp onto watercolor paper, set aside to dry.
- Closely trim rose and flowers and set aside.
- Trim Mixed Mesh stamped piece for card front as shown.
- Add a few drops of pink ink spray onto card front and manipulate movement with a straw.
- Create a 6x6 card base from green cardstock.
- Once card front piece is completely dry, if you have a stamping tool that allows you to do precise placement, stamp your sentiment in gold ink and then again in the espresso colored ink.
- Glue the card front to the card base.
- Use 3D foam squares to adhere rose and leaves.
Also uses these supplies:
Strathmore® Watercolor Paper
Mint Julep Cardstock by My Colors
Faber-Castell Gelatos in Elderberry, Lemon, Lime, Green Tea, Iced Pear
Dylusions™ Ink Spray in Bubblegum Pink
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors #’s 34, 36, 51, 52, 53, 54
Memento™ Espresso Truffle Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Delicata™ Golden Glitz Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project