Rose Gift by Debi Hammons
- Score 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” @ 5-1/2” long way and 4-1/4” the other way.
- Cut the same piece from the top left corner to the bottom right corner.
- Fold on the score lines to form the card base.
- Cut 4” x 5-1/4” print cardstock from the top left corner to the bottom right corner.
- Glue one half to the top right side of the card front.
- Cut 4” x 5-1/4” white cardstock from the top left corner to the bottom right corner.
- Stamp the rose on one half with the point up.
- Color as desired.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock with black ink.
- Die cut with a 1-1/2” circle die.Glue to a 1-3/4” Casa circle.
- Attach to the top right of the card front with foam squares.
- Add Multi Crystal Ultrafine Glitter to the flowers with the glue pen.
Also uses these supplies:
220U Multi Crystal Ultrafine Glitter
Casa Cardstock by Bazzill®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Circle Dies by We R Memory Keepers®
Big Shot™ Die cutting Machine by Sizzix®
Zig™ 2-Way Glue Pen by EK Success®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project