Snow Lights by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the snowman, present, and sentiment on to Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color in the images with the colors listed. I used 302 on the sentiment.
3. Fussy cut the snowman and present.
4. Die cut the sentiment with the 3rd smallest circle in the Build a Wreath Die Set.
5. Create the card base with Mint Julep cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
6. Cut strips of paper in the colors listed that are 4 1/4" long, and varying widths.
7. Adhere the strips in rainbow order to the card base with EZ Runner. The distances between the strips does not have to be even.
8. Adhere snowman, present and sentiment on top of the strips with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Firecracker, Banana Pepper, Sweet Potato, Oceanside, Plum, Mint Julep
Zig Clean Color Markers: 022, 028, 032, 040, 041, 044, 045, 050, 051, 061, 064, 070, 080, 302, 803
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson Mixed Media Paper
True Green cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project