Unicorn Gnome by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut green cardstock to 6.25" x 9", score in half, and fold to form a A6 card.
- Cut patterned paper to 6" x 4.25" and edge with Distress ink.
- Using Memento ink, stamp gnome onto white cardstock and onto Eclipse Tape.
- Fussy-cut Eclipse Tape version to create a mask.
- Place mask over the stamped image panel.
- Cut the image panel with one of the dies from the A2 Card Creator Set.
- Leave the card in the die, place a piece of removable tape over the base of the image, then airbrush the background using a B21 Copic marker. Airbrush a tiny big of RV000 to add some pink tones to the "sky".
- Lift the tape, cover the top part of the image, then airbrush the base with C00 and C0 Copic markers.
- Remove the image panel from the cutting die. Clean the cutting die immediately with either hand sanitizer or rubbing alcohol.
- Color the gnome and unicorn with Copic markers as listed above.
- Touch up the background if needed.
- Use Nocturne VersaFine Clair ink to stamp the sentiment, then die-cut with the speech bubble die.
- Assemble the card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Unicorn: C00, C0, C1, BV0000, B0000, B000, B00, B01, RV0000, RV000, V000, Y11 Y21 Y23. Y26, Y28. E31, E33
Gnome: G20 G30, G40, BV0000, E000, E11, E21, E50, R000, R01, R20
Tim Holtz® Idea-ology® Christmas Paper Stash® by Advantus
Tim Holtz® Bundled Sage Distress® Ink by RaNger Industries
Copic® Airbrush System
A2 Card Creator Die Set by Spellbinders®
Eclipse Tape by Judikins
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project