Wild Texture and Smile Sentiments by Alison Heikkila
1. Lay the Wild Texture Stamp (stamp side up) on to your work surface.
2. Ink entire stamp with Kaleidacolor Ink in Bouquet.
3. Lay Mixed Media White Paper on top of inked image and carefully rub your hands over it to get the stamp impression on to the paper.
4. Trim image down to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2." This leaves you some "wiggle room" for trimming later, if necessary.
5. Position the sentiment stamp in the stamp positioner. The positioner makes it much easier to stamp the image at equal distances from each other.
6. Stamp the sentiment repeatedly on the background with Nocturne VersaFine Clair ink.
7. Trim down background as necessary. I trimmed mine to 4" x 5 1/4."
8. Create the card base out of Atlantic Shore cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
9. Adhere inked background to card base with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore
Imagine: Kaleidacolor Inks in Bouquet
Tonic: Stamp Platform
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project