WindowRama Chipboard Cardinal Christmas by Fran Seiford
- Cut a panel of light blue cardstock to fit inside the WindowRama Chipboard frame.
- Stamp the Cardinal on the blue panel and color as desired.
- On the WindowRama pieces, coat all pieces with VersaMark ink and cover with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel.
- Sprinkle some Aged Silver Embossing Enamel Around the edges.
- Heat to melt with an embossing heat tool or in an electric skillet on a craft mat.
- Coat the snowflake piece with VersaMark and Aged Silver Embossing Enamel.
- Assemble box as shown using Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Embossing Heat Tool or Electric Skillet with a Craft Mat
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project