WindowRama Chipboard Hydrangea Wings Inspiring Text by Deb Antonick
- Coat all pieces of Circle WindowRama Chipboard with Gesso. Set circle ornament aside for another project.
- Paint outside of all pieces in purples, including edges.
- Ink Inspiring Text stamp with white acrylic paint using a brayer and stamp lightly all over purple surfaces.
- Splatter darker purple paint on purple surfaces lightly as shown.
- Stamp Hydrangea Wings images in Archival Black ink on White cardstock cut to fit inside back of WindowRama.
- Paint image with Fluid Acrylics and correct black lines where necessary.
- Glue image panel inside WindowRama.
- Glue panels together with Nuvo Extra Strength Liquid Adhesive
- Stamp and mat greeting and glue to outside of WindowRama
Also uses these supplies:
Fluid Media Acrylic Paints by DecoArt
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project