WindowRama Chipboard Hydrangea Wings Ornament by Fran Seiford
- Use center circle from WindowRama Chipboard Circle Frame for this project.
- Use the WindowRama Die Cutting Set to cut a matching circle from white cardstock.
- Stamp Hydrangea Wings images on the cardstock and color as desired.
- Glue cardstock to WindowRama Circle Ornament and punch matching hole with handheld hole punch.
- Loop a piece of Baker's Twine through hole to create tag.
Also uses these supplies:
Bakers Twine by Creative Impressions
1/8" Hole Punch
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project