Wisteria Cottage by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" purple cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card.
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, stamp the Wisteria Cottage onto white cardstock.
- Using a stamp positioner, stamp the Wisteria branch.
- Color both the images using Copic markers.
- Trim and mat with green cardstock.
- Cut a piece of the floral paper and mat with purple cardstock.
- Cut the star patterned paper to 4" x 5.25".
- Adhere the matted floral paper to the star patterned paper to form the card front.
- Adhere the matted image panel to card front.
- Adhere the card front to the purple card.
Also uses these supplies:
Purple and Green Cardstock
Fairy Dust 8x8 Patterned Paper Pad by Graphic 45™
Cottage Roof: E15, E17, E29
Cottage Brick: E30, E31, E42
Cottage Shutters and Door: E23
Chimney Pots: T0, T1
Window Glasss: BG10
Shrubbery: G43, G46
Walkway: T0, T1, ^2
Wisteria: V01, V20, V22, V25, YG03, YG17, B02, E25
Sky: <B21, B21
Green Triplus® Fineliners by Staedtler®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project