Witchy Friends by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Sweet Potato cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 5-1/4” x 4” dot cardstock to card front.
- Stamp greeting on right side of 2-1/2” x 1/2” white cardstock with black ink.
- Glue to 2-1/2” x 3/4” Cyber Grape cardstock.Glue to center right side of card front.
- Stamp Witchy Friends on 3” x 3-1/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to 3-1/4” x 3-1/2” Cyber Grape cardstock.
- Attach to left side of card front with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Sweet Potato and Cyber Grape
Cardstock by My Colors®
Small Dot Cardstock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project