Can images be hand-stamped for personal, non-commercial enjoyment?
- Yes, all Stampendous, Dreamweaver Stencils, and licensed images may be used for your personal stamping.
What about image swaps, are they ok?
- It depends. If you are getting together with a few, physical friends, and you are all bringing your stamps so that you can each stamp the ones you want to take home and color and create with, that would be ok.
- You may NOT host swaps online or through the mail of stamped images. You may NOT post on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or other internet platforms any images or offer to swap or mail any images in this way. This eliminates the need for people to buy stamps, and we sell stamps.
- You may NOT ever sell stamped images, even if they are handstamped, for other people to use in place of purchasing a rubber stamp. This is especially prohibited, and these sites will be prosecuted for copyright violation. All images are copyrighted by their respective owners and are not permitted to be sold other than as rubber stamps.
- You may NOT take our images or those of our licensees and make your own stamps with them.
- You may NOT use our images as digital art if you download them from the internet where they have been uploaded in violation of our copyrights.
Can I scan or photograph my projects made with Stampendous images?
- You may scan or photograph your finished projects made with Stampendous products.
- You may place those projects on any website, blog, or internet forum.
- Please use the appropriate copyright notice below when possible.
- We would love it if you would tag us when you post your creations with @stampendous or #stampendous
Can images be hand-stamped for resale or other commercial purposes?
- Stampendous is an Angel Company.
- Our designs may be used on products for sale, as long as the images are entirely hand-stamped.
- You may NOT just stamp an image on paper and sell that for others to use in a project.
- You may NOT post a black and white line image on the internet or social media for others to print and use.
- Images may NOT ever be mechanically, digitally, or electronically reproduced in any way.
- Permission applies ONLY to designs which are ©Fran Seiford and Stampendous or to Dreamweaver Stencils.
- Designs we license, or have licensed in the past, by other designers (i.e. Laurel Burch®, House-Mouse Designs®, Cherished Teddies®, Precious Moments®, Beatrix Potter®, Ziggy®, etc.) have their own policies for use of their artworks. Please consult their individual companies.
- The Angel Policy for House-Mouse Designs® can be found HERE.
- The Angel Policy for Laurel Burch stamps can be found HERE.
Can images be mechanically reproduced for non-commercial, non-profit enjoyment such as color copying, scanning or scrapbooking?
- No. Our stamp images may not be mechanically or electronically copied for any reason. Occasionally we may offer digital images for sale, and those images may be reproduced for non-commercial use.
Can images be mechanically reproduced for non-commercial, non-profit purposes such
as community newsletters, bulletins, flyers, or advertisements?
- Permission for this may be given on a case by case basis.
- Please contact Customer Service for details by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can images be mechanically reproduced for non-profit purposes such as business logos,
sales tags or other commercial purposes that do not directly support the sale of
Stampendous Rubber Stamp products?
- No. This use requires special licensing. Please contact Customer Service by email at email@example.com.
Can images be mechanically reproduced by current Stampendous trade accounts for print
or advertising purposes?
- For the purpose of selling or advertising Stampendous products our Graphics Department will gladly provide any necessary images to our wholesale accounts.
- Contact your Sales Representative or Customer Service to complete a Graphics Request.
- For online sales watermarked or rendered images must be used. Black and white line art may not be shown online.
Copyright notices should appear as follows:
Images ©Stampendous, Inc.®
In the case of House-Mouse Designs® images the copyright notice should read:
Images ©Ellen Jareckie and House-Mouse Designs®
In the case of Laurel Burch® the copyright notice should read:
Images ©Laurel Burch
In the case of Andy Skinner Designs the copyright notice should read:
Images ©Andy Skinner Designs